Do the people at puppyfind just let anyone put a picture of a dog on their web site and not check out breeders or their reputation.We contacted a "person" on puppy find that said they were a priest going on missionary work and if we sent them money we would have the dog next day.

Things started to not add up and we contacted the local branch of the FBI and we were thankfully saved from this scam. If it sounds too good to be true...

it probably is!I feel for all potential buyers and the animals involved.

Review about: Puppyfind Dog.

Had an Experience with Puppyfind?

Comments

I almost fell for the same " SCAM " myself today.The dates and length of ownership did not ADD UP!!

Scary.As soon as I saw Nigerian Minister, I knew something was up.

It is up to the consumer to do the research.Puppyfind is nothing more than a search engine.

I would never use ppuppyfind, breeders.net, etc. If I wanted a breeder puppy, i would contact the national breed club.

Otherwise get from local rescues.Research puppy mills and backyard breeders.

Osprey, Florida, United States #238766

Anytime you see a pup for adoption for $300.00 including shipping is a SCAM. It cost more then $300.00 to ship when you have to consider the Health Certificate, Crate & Air Fair.

Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical! Death Row Dog Rescue "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery - Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more Puppyfind - Jeff Steinport creating websites with fake contact info and fake identities Puppyfind "Jeff Steinport is running Vianet, LLC out of Scottsdale, Arizona and he has a few years previous experience with an online data collection company in Michigan, before he received his..." Read more Foxcreek Kennels - Cairn Terrier Dog Review from Buffalo Junction, Virginia Foxcreek Kennels "I'm owned by the most adorable Cairn terrier, Kallie Sue, who I got from Foxcreek. Not only is she beautiful, but has the sweetest temperament, loving, gentle, and gets along..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more