60 Feet Rd, Block A, Pul Pehlad Pur, New Delhi, Haryana 110044, India

I have been using Puppy Find for awhile now..2 years to search for that perfect pup!Some Breeders are nice but I did have an unfortunate circumstance with one Breeder, got 2 ShiPom puppies and both had major ear infections and coccidia when they were shipped to me.

I sent them back, took her to small claims court as she refused to refund me, won but never got my money. Another time I found a cute Shitzu, paid for him and the Breeder went ahead and shipped him to me without even telling me when she would. I got a phone call from the Airport Cargo telling me that my dog was here..another bad Breeder experience. I gave that pup to a friend as she was very high energy like she had been crated 24/7 before coming to me, I could tell!

There are a lot of people on this site who don't respond back to you or who say they ship worldwide but then change their mind about it when you are interested in a puppy..oh I don't ship over 4 hours on a plane. Be careful people say that they ship end up not wanting to. A lot of the puppy ads you have to do an upgrade to see the full ad, very misleading as doing an upgrade is a pain in the neck. Everytime you are interested in a puppy and want to see the ad you have to check "buying a puppy or listing a puppy" and type in your Email each time to view an ad.

I was hoodwinked several times by Scam Breeders.

You see the same old puppies for sale for months and the Breeder doesn't even erase the ad when the puppy is sold!I am really starting to not trust Puppy Find anymore..too much nonsense!!

Reason of review: Misleading ads and Negligent Sellers.

I didn't like: Some of the sellers, No protection to customer, Breeders not reputable or verified.