60 Feet Rd, Block A, Pul Pehlad Pur, New Delhi, Haryana 110044, India
2.0

I have been using Puppy Find for awhile now..2 years to search for that perfect pup! Some Breeders are nice but I did have an unfortunate circumstance with one Breeder, got 2 ShiPom puppies and both had major ear infections and coccidia when they were shipped to me.

I sent them back, took her to small claims court as she refused to refund me, won but never got my money. Another time I found a cute Shitzu, paid for him and the Breeder went ahead and shipped him to me without even telling me when she would. I got a phone call from the Airport Cargo telling me that my dog was here..another bad Breeder experience. I gave that pup to a friend as she was very high energy like she had been crated 24/7 before coming to me, I could tell!

There are a lot of people on this site who don't respond back to you or who say they ship worldwide but then change their mind about it when you are interested in a puppy..oh I don't ship over 4 hours on a plane. Be careful people say that they ship end up not wanting to. A lot of the puppy ads you have to do an upgrade to see the full ad, very misleading as doing an upgrade is a pain in the neck. Everytime you are interested in a puppy and want to see the ad you have to check "buying a puppy or listing a puppy" and type in your Email each time to view an ad.

I was hoodwinked several times by Scam Breeders.

You see the same old puppies for sale for months and the Breeder doesn't even erase the ad when the puppy is sold! I am really starting to not trust Puppy Find anymore..too much nonsense!!

Review about: Puppyfind Marketplace.

Reason of review: Misleading ads and Negligent Sellers.

I didn't like: Some of the sellers, No protection to customer, Breeders not reputable or verified.

Comments

Hello,PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact so we do not get involved in the transactions outside of the website. Seller's do go through a short approval process but we cannot guarantee that the sellers on the site are legitimate.

PuppyFind has posted Buyers Tips on the site to assist in having a safe purchase.Either the buyer or the seller must upgrade in order for contact information to be seen.

If you log into your buyer account at the beginning of your search you should not have to log in again. Listings that have not been updated within a month are automatically removed from the site.If you have additional questions regarding how the site works please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.PuppyFind.com Support