This site is very useful but as the consumer you have to research every aspect of buying a puppy from a breeder.This site has people that are it commercial breeders but dedicated to an excellent product.

Related: Puppyfind - Dog Scam

I finally bought a standard through a breeder that had been mentioned in a magazine of responsible breeders.

I stumbled past the first two that either weren't the best communicators or had a record of dog neglect in their home state.I think googling their background, seeing references and Facebook sites helps.

Review about: Standard Poodle.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Puppyfind Dog
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Puppyfind?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Christypaw Persians - Christy Paw Persians is amazing!! Christypaw Persians "I don't often post to online consumer forums but after reading the negative comment about Christy Phillips and Christy Paw Persians I couldn't stay away. I contacted Christy in the..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Doggie Bliss - The Best Dog Walkers!!! Doggie Bliss "I have used a few different dog walking services in Santa Monica, and no one has compared to Doggie Bliss..." Read more Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic - Negligent Dr. Edin Mehanovic Nearly Killed My Dog Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more