Palmer, Alaska
5.0

This site is very useful but as the consumer you have to research every aspect of buying a puppy from a breeder.This site has people that are it commercial breeders but dedicated to an excellent product.

I finally bought a standard through a breeder that had been mentioned in a magazine of responsible breeders.

I stumbled past the first two that either weren't the best communicators or had a record of dog neglect in their home state.I think googling their background, seeing references and Facebook sites helps.

Review about: Puppyfind Dog.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Puppyfind?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Christypaw Persians - Christy Phillips is a wonderful person who breeds beautiful Persians.❤️ Christypaw Persians "In response to the negative comment from inewman689 regarding Christy Phillips and ChristyPaws Persians, such untruth and direct attack on personal integrity should not be allowed on this site. My..." Read more Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN! Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..." Read more Custom K9 Services - Bad business Custom K9 Services "Ok I found custom k-9 services on Facebook where they look like rock stars with no bad review's. That should of been my first warning sign. So I get two..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Christy Paw Persians is amazing!! Christypaw Persians "I don't often post to online consumer forums but after reading the negative comment about Christy Phillips and Christy Paw Persians I couldn't stay away. I contacted Christy in the..." Read more Saia will damage your shipments, then lie through their teeth Saia "I ordered a bunk bed for my children recently, and the seller chose to ship with Saia. I'd never dealt with them before, but after this instance I can say..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more DOES BANK OF AMERICA RECEIVE $$ REFERRALS FROM BOOSTABILITY Bank Of America "VERY FEW BUSINESS CEO COULD COME WITH ONE SINGLE REASON WHY BANK OF AMERICA WOULD ALLOW BOOSTABILITY A COMPANY FRANKLY LESS THAN ONE PERCENT OF FLORIDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS EVER..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more