Puppyfind - RED FLAG
My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was raining in California for two day finally received them( I check it out and weather forecast was 67 and clear) first red flag .....wife was in love with puppy,sent deposit of 200 through pay pal,when I got home later that night I looked at them and the puppy seemed lighter then original,so next morning befor shipment and balance of payment i emailed rubygraceakita.com and gave my concerns was quickly given a refund. I'm writing this because I found the same puppy on dogs now for 400 with different ( name-phone-and state) please do your home work and ask as many questions you need to feel comfortable.if they get defensive (RED FLAG) and run the other way. Photos and e- mail posted....first photo is the one that was on puppy find now on dogs now,,,second ones are the ones she emailed...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Money Fraud
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My name is Danielle Pannoni and my 8 month old puppy Lulu was being boarded by Camp Bow Wow Tampa when she was bit by a German Shepherd. The manager..."
- "I fell for this scam as well. I should have done more research cause this wasn't the first that I fell for. But I'm done. The only place I will..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."