Puppyfind knowingly allows dishonest puppymill to sell stolen property
I contacted puppyfind reguarding candycoateddoxies in Mooresville Mo who go by Abbie and James Whatley. My attorney sent a letter which explained to puppyfind that Candycoated doxies was a business in which I am taking legal action against- for the neglect and abusive killing of my dogs that they boarded , the neglect and abuse of my stud snickers needing $1000 in vet surgery, as well as the illegal advertising and sale of my dogs and puppies.the 3rd party. i will produce text messages wherein candycoated doxie admits to the death of over 50 dogs.! a letter from my attorney, etc. google her and she gets the BBB a big fat F. so how much investigating into the whatleys and their business did anyone really do. the answer is none. murderer!!!!!!!!!!!! and my dog that was returned was returned in abused form https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PoXOFiEYeg,
i give u the vet bill and description of his condition apon return and a clean bill of health when he left to be boarded there
how can you ignore all this public proof, how can MO do nothing? how can places like puppyfind let her advertise? this is grose criminal negligence. and this site is allowing and facilitating in the crime saying they do not take sides in 3rd party disputes. but their contract says its against their own rules for things like this to happen....all for $20 a month. I use to use them. never again will they get my $20
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Allow criminals and murderers to advertise
- Do not protect consumer
- Ignore attorney letters
- Candycoated doxies is a known puppymill
- Customer support does not care
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- stop allowing candycoateddoxies to advertise on puppyfind and allow me to post a negative review for everyone to see
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Advertising Dachshunds
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Gilder Transport/ Danny Gilder / www.dustygilder.com – shipping horses w/o CVI or Coggins required paperwork. Dirty old stock trailer for a 1000+ mile trip? Really?? Gilder Horse Transport /..."
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "Schnauzersrus.com is a wonderful place to buy a puppy. That's why she gets top dollar for her puppies. You get what you pay for. Marcimo the person who posted the..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "Sent flowers for my life long friend's fathers funeral and I was totally embarrassed by what was sent. The flowers received looked like something I would send to my Mom..."
- "This company is an absolute SCAM! They do claim that Josh Duhmel owes his career success to them, which is a lie! I messaged him, myself, here is a photo:..."