Palmer, Alaska
5.0

This site is very useful but as the consumer you have to research every aspect of buying a puppy from a breeder.This site has people that are it commercial breeders but dedicated to an excellent product.

I finally bought a standard through a breeder that had been mentioned in a magazine of responsible breeders.

I stumbled past the first two that either weren't the best communicators or had a record of dog neglect in their home state.I think googling their background, seeing references and Facebook sites helps.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Puppyfind and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Puppyfind.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Puppyfind to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Puppyfind?

Comments

Best Shepherd Kennels - Purchased one of the best dogs I ever owned Best Shepherd Kennels "I purchased Samson 8 years ago from Becky Bouchard. He is intelligent, healthy and a loyal member of my family. I received him at 8 weeks old and was able..." Read more Pet Airways - Yorkshire Terrier Review from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Puppyfind - RED FLAG Puppyfind "My wife who has cancer Was on puppy find,found this puppy for 1200 with shipping 1400 seller called from (503-401-1117) I asked for photos and after tell me it was..." Read more Christypaw Persians - PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW Christypaw Persians "I HAVE PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS! CHRISTY WAS ALWAYS HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ME FROM DAY 1! SHE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY MANY QUESTIONS I..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more