I fell for this scam as well.I should have done more research cause this wasn't the first that I fell for.

But I'm done. The only place I will adopt from is shelters. When the dog I adopted from the shelter didn't work out with my family they gave me back my money. Back to the scam.

Puppyfind.Com posted for "a friend" who is a "Reverend this is the email I just recieved... You're lucky to have mailed at this time because the puppy has just been placed on adoption by one of my customers, who went on a Missionary transfer with the Missionaries, West Africa Nigeria. he is giving the pup up for adoption for $300 because he cant take good care of the pup due to his busy and tight schedule at church and at his missionary work. All he wants is someone that's homely and a caring person to adopt this young and lovely human best friend." he will give the Puppy to you if you promise to take good care of the puppy.

he needs a neat and caring home for his puppy because he really wants the puppy to go to a good home. If you are willing to take the puppy contact the Reverend at ( missionarypraise@priest.com ) Thanks This is after I sent $1000 to a different email parish man on December 23rd 2016 Haven't recieved any puppy. It's January 8th 2017 They give every excuse in the book why the puppy isn't on time. I believe they have connections in this whole sceem with quarantine and other travel companies.

They work with Straight Home Services Shipping company. They are in it as well. DONT FALL FOR IT. EVEN THOUGH "HE IS A MAN OF GD".

It's a real shame that they use Gd to scam people.They all are definitely going to ***!!

Review about: Dog.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

puppyfind.com was created and is owned and run by Attorney Jeffrey Allen Steinport and don't let him pull the wool over you and tell you that puppyfind.com is just a "Bulletin Board". This is a complete fabrication by Jeffrey Allen Steinport.

Buffalo, New York, United States #1270613

I feel for you as I just got scammed on NextDay Pets.It is very similar to your's .

The difference is the couple (Dr Paul and Alicia M Bravo) is that they moved to Miami FL - couldn't take care of Sophia - I bet these are the same people.

I would really like to shut these people down.It is a shame that there are probably a lot of good breeders on these sites and they are going to have a hard time selling their dogs just because of evil Dog scammers.

Miss Betsy

e: Unsure if this is a scam Puppy buy over internet and

#213987 by ethannathan05 Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:08 pm

The sad thing this is the second pet scam in a week I have almost fallen for.I went onto puppyfind.com on tuesday and answered ad from a supposed breeder about a pup for 350.00 This is the email I received back after my inquiry:

mrswilkes927@usa.com

Re: Regarding Boston Terri

he is giving the pup up for adoption for $350 because he cant take good care of the pup due to his busy and tight schedule at church and at his missionary work. All he wants is someone that's homely and a caring person to adopt this young and lovely human best friend." he will give the Puppy to you if you promise to take good care of the puppy.

he needs a neat and caring home for his puppy because he really wants the puppy to go to a good home.If you are willing to take the puppy contact the Reverend at ( revstephendonald@priest.com ) Thanks HERE IS THE EXACT SAME SCAM REPORTED OVER 3 YEARS AGO ON SCAMWARNERS.COM THESE SCAMMERS FOOL MANY *** PEOPLE IT SEEMS.

Miss Betsy

You shouldn't be allowed to use the Internet without adult supervision.