I can not believe I tried twice this week looking for a puppy to add to my warm and loving family, and both were horrible fraudulent people saying they have puppies for you, emailing back and forth, getting your hopes up you found the right puppy for you. And its all a scam,,,, One was a Catherine Mahop,, claiming to sell me puppies in another state, no such person, I asked for her phone number so we could talk about the puppies, never heard from her again, One was a guy email and texting me all this lovely info about the puppies I would like to buy, he actually gave me his phone number, when I called to talk about the puppies, he actually said, "why are you askinf me so many questions", Really ????

He lied about his location, and his phone number was listed as fraudulent all over the Internet.. His name was "Ryan Yedlin", email is ryanyedlin@gmail.com his phone number is (707) 278-8603 Watch out for these horrible scammers.

Review about: Puppyfind Profile.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Scammers using this site.

Comments

Thanks for letting me know they just texted me ! And emailed me

Found out the hard way. Sent him ($370.00) No Puppy.

The same phone # 707-278-8603 but different name "Collins Hooks" Not Ryan Yedlin Go Figure. { Got Scammed}

Hello,We do our best to keep the scammers off the website. As a bulletin board service we cannot guarantee the sellers are legitimate but they do go through a short approval process.

Scammers usually use legitimate information to get approved and then change their information once they are on the site, which makes it difficult to find them. PuppyFind does have Buyer Tips posted on the site to assist in keeping our members safe when dealing with sellers.The names, emails and phone numbers provided will be sent to the Fraud department for further investigation.If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.PuppyFind.com Support

Usually the scammers are out of country and use vicitms of other scams to pick up money etc.... Never ever ever send money out of the country for a puppy that is for sale in the US. That is an obvious red flag it is a scam.

It’s the same person with different aliases her name is Constance Beshears she lives in Bakersfield report her to bakersfield police department

I got scammed by Constance Beshears who is the person behind all of these fake names and profiles I am out by $1,200 dollars

Yes it’s a scam please do not believe the scammers also someone named Constance Beshears I investigated her on my own and she’s the one behind all these false advertisement I lost $1,200 dollars. Please file a report with Bakersfield police department that’s where she lives.

You are absolutely right. I got scam by Catherine Mahop for $200.

She’s a liar. She’s a Horrible person.

to Nikki le #1431148

Are you sure? I got in touch with her for a Maltese called Teddy she is asking me $400.00 I really want a puppy but I am scared to pay and find out is a scam

to Vere13 #1431337

She literally just emailed me and asked for $400 for a male

Maltese called Teddy

to Jennifer2018 #1481368

My Dad got scammed for $7000.00. They changed his account into their name.

I have no idea how they did this. Time to shut down this company. Time to go to the FBI.

And time to get a class action lawsuit going. I will not tolerate this.

to Nikki le #1486066

So this Catherine Mahop person, is she from Chicago? She claims the puppies are her daughter's and she couldn't take care of them anymore. She's asking 350 just to cover the cost of shipping and delivery of the puppy to your home.

to Anonymous #1556915

I just found her listing too for puppies she claims is her daughters, says she’s re-homing them for $300 cause her daughter can’t take care of them. My instincts are telling me this is a scam.