Troy, Illinois

On June 26th 2010 I purchased a 3month cocker spaniel as of Sept.15th, I have not received AKC papers.as agreement with the purchase price of 500.00.

Breeder Pamela Nale at cockerspaniel@sbcglobal.net..Has not return my call or texted . Bentley is a beautiful female cocker spaniel, but I am upset with a partial agreement,on the breeder behalf. I made payment in 2 installents as agreed and drove over 250 miles to pickup Bentley.

This Breeder was advertise under Puppyfind.com, I am totally disappointed, that, thisnis a pobbily a case of "Customer Please BeWare" This is very disaappointing, and hopefully the Brereder will respond.Thank You

Had an Experience with Puppyfind?

Comments

If you have not received the AKC Application for a puppy you may be able to contact AKC and complain.They may be able to contact the breeder and find out why the application papers were not given to you upon purchase.

AKC is very fast is delivering the applications.

Best of luck

I paid almost $3000 for a puppy, and it was never shipped.Seller stopped returning calls and emails.

Puppyfind tells me I have to take legal action against seller, won't even send them an email on my behalf.

They told me all their info is legitimate (meaning it isn't overseas scam), and that's where their obligation ends.So they can keep stealing from people again and again, and puppyfind doesn't care as long as they keep paying their monthly $19 fees.

BUYERS ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES TO GET RIPPED OFF.I HAD MY PUPS ON PUPPYFIND AND OUT OF 4 RESPONSES ONLY 2 WERE REAL AND NOT SCAMMERS.

I HAD 2 PEOPLE SCAMMING ME FOR MONEY AND MY PUPS.

I RAISE PUPS TO FIND GOOD LOVING HOMES NOT TO BE SCAMMED AT XMAS, I CONTACTED PUPPYFIND AND IN FACT ALL THE MONEY I PAID FOR SECURE SELLING WAS WASTED, THEY WILL LET ANYONE CONTACT YOU FOR PURCHASING ALSO AND YOU CAN ONLY EMAIL THEY HAVE NO PHONE CONTACTS STATING TO CUT DOWN ON COST.THEY DO NOT CARE IF BUYER OR SELLER IS HURT.