Contact Puppyfind

01:00 AVG CALL DURATION
3% ISSUES RESOLVED

Customers Contact Puppyfind to Ask about:

Account:

• “Someone keeps getting into our account”
  • “My account has been compromised”
  • “Account issue”

Activation/ Cancellation:

• “Subscription renewal that i did not want”
  • “Cancellation of monthly fee”

Website/ Application:

• “Your still charging me and my listing was taken down and i have not recieved 1 single call im mad and i want my post back up or my money back i still have not sold 1 single puppy i have not had no PHONE CALLS your website is a rip off!!!!”

Payments and Charges:

• “You have charged my bank account yesterday. I sold my last puppy weeks Ago & deleted him. I did not renew my listing. Please credit back the charge.”

Other:

• “I have checked the tab to be notified when puppies of the breed I want and I am Never notified”
  • “To repirt laura higgins”
  • “A strange email”

About Puppyfind

Top 5 Puppyfind Products

Dog, Website, Profile, Marketplace, Black Mouth Cur Dog

Top 5 Likes about Puppyfind

Very happy, Many choices of puppies available to find wherever you live

Top 5 Dislikes about Puppyfind

Breeders not reputable or verified, No protection to customer, Criminals and murderers advertise, Some of the sellers, Scammers using this site

Summary

PuppyFind is an Internet-resource for dog-breeders and for people who are going to buy a puppy. The company provides potential dog-buyers with convenient and efficient means of selecting and purchasing puppies. There are hundreds of offers with photographs in its database. Buyers can browse puppies for sale and contact subscribing sellers for free. Dog-breeders can list a puppy for sale without making any payments or become a subscribing seller for moderate fee.
PuppyFind provides its visitors with interesting information about different dog breeds and about specific care that dogs need. On this site you can also find buyer tips for newly-fledged dog owners.

Puppyfind reviews and complaints

Puppyfind is ranked 36 out of 492 in Animal Services category

Edit Description
Show

Puppyfind Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Puppyfind to

Cretan St Bernards
Has verified representatives
7 reviews
Compare

Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.

A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future

Show

Products and Services Sold by Puppyfind

Do you have something to say about Puppyfind? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup