2K views

PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my review page on PuppyFind. I had to erase it twice..and each time it got nastier. I asked PF if they would delete it, and PuppyFind said if Jason has no proof then they would. I asked them not to because I wanted the Attorney General of Michigan to get his information from PuppyFind if it went that far. She and her friends are posting vicious lies and calling me all kinds of malicious names anywhere they can get to me on the Internet.

Adnana Ene scammed me out of $3,000.00 on PuppyFind. So beware, they are pissed off because I am ruining their on-going business of scamming. Anything from around Lincoln Park, MI be very careful, it might be Adnana Ene herself trying to scam you out of thousands of dollars. I have several people going in with me and all submitting complaints to the AG of Michigan that they have been scammed.

Now Ene and her friends are all attacking me by cyberstalking and bullying me with VICIOUS LIES AND MALICIOUS COMMENTS on Pissed Consumer. They are all lies, so don't believe them. Below you will see a picture that she stole from "Royal Maltese Puppies". It was supposed to be a Korean Maltese, 2-1/2 pounds. The last two pictures are what she sent me. He is 6.8 pounds and was dirty, filthy, with knots as big as silver dollars. He had dirty ears, approaching ear infections. He came from a filthy house and was not cared for at all. He had no shots, not even rabies. This is how Ene sent him to me. She doesn't want to put out any extra money on a dog...then she says her baby is with someone who doesn't care about dogs. Ene, and all of her friends are saying that I breed for money. LIES. I breed only to better the Maltese breed, because I love the Maltese dogs, they are so precious. Don't believe anything she says.

DeliaH wrote the review because of not as described at Puppyfind and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Puppyfind to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Puppyfind other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Puppyfind?

Comments

DeliaH
Queen Creek, Arizona, United States #931030

Thank you, PuppyFind, you are my savior!!

shaunandadan
to DeliaH San Diego, California, United States #1074600

Delia, I hope you somehow resolve this issue and these stalkers are arrested and charged accordingly.I commented on their complaint about the way they know nothing about how the AKC works or how it registers dogs regarding the whole Korean line topic, and that there are European and German lines of Doberman who are registered AKC dogs, and many other breeds of dog who have foreign lines in them but are AKC registered dogs.

As I have looked further, I have noticed that these ppl are harassing you, and I am at a loss for words. They are a bunch of sickening losers and deserve to be locked up for what they are doing to you.

Good luck with the whole legal process you are launching, and I sure hope it all works for you in the end.Have a great day - Shaun Adams and Adan the Doberman medical alert dog